How will CET localize your software?
CET has extensive experience in providing software localization services. In order to help you in your efforts to culturally adapt your software products, our software localization teams can work together with your software development team to produce as many language versions of your software as you want in a time-efficient manner.
Software localization services include:
- localization project assessment
- localization of user interface, online help and printed documentation
- thorough and customizable quality control
- use of Translation Memory technologies for consistency and time saving from one project to a similar one
- software localization and functionality testing as required by our clients
- client review and approval sessions at key stages in the process
Who will work on your project?
Our software localization teams are professionals skilled in global software design and development. Based on your languages, subject matter and localization requirements, a localization team is selected to handle your project.
CET software localization teams have acquired knowledge and experience in localization assessment, multilingual databases, implementation and testing.
Our experience will help you to develop products that correspond to the cultural characteristics, expectations, mental models and preferences of target user groups.
How much will your project cost?
After thoroughly assessing the technical specifications and time requirements of your localization project, our localization team will establish the project schedule and costs involved.
Software localization quotes are based on:
- localization requirements
- source and target languages
- number of words
- subject matter
- desktop publishing and graphics requirements for User Manuals
- software development process and platform
- Quality Assurance
- client review